Sephora: Holiday Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers
With the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale in full swing, this is a great time to take advantage of their discount to purchase holiday gift items and save some money. These recommendations are items I already have or have used and enjoyed in the past. I believe in a thoughtful gift process or no gift at all. This does not mean that gifts have to be expensive. They just have to be something well thought of and know that the receiver will love them. For example, I love and have been using the Mango Shaving Cream from Trader Joe's since it came out in 2012. If you ever gave me that for Christmas or my birthday, know that I will love and appreciate it. One of my besties have done that over and over and I appreciate it since it is something she knows that I love and use all the time. She'll give me a pack of 3 or 6 and they cost $3.99 each. The point is - there was thought in the process. Ever had someone give you a gift and by looking at it they gave it because they had no use for it? Or it was gifted to them and they are re-gifting? That's what I am talking about.
Here are my Top 9 Sephora Holiday Gift Guide For Beauty Lovers:
1. The Sephora Collection Ready To Roll Brush Set ($70) - You cannot go wrong with Sephora brushes. As many of you already know, a decent brand name brush set costs over $100.
2. Beauty Blender Sweet Indulgence Set ($65) - If you like to blend as much as I do, this is a good set to buy. It comes with four sponges and four mini solid cleaners. A single Beauty Blender is $20 and a solid cleanser is anywhere between $10 - $15. You do the math.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Party Lip Kit ($45) - This is definitely for the on-the go and party lover. You cannot go wrong with a mascara, waterproof eyeliner, a mini lip pencil and an eye color pencil. Plus, it is a great way to try or introduce someone to the Charlotte Tilbury brand.
4. Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Carnaval Extravaganza ($59) - I love the Bum Bum Cream and this is a must for any Bum Bum lover. It comes in a full size tub of the Bum Bum Cream, hand cream, body spray and shower gel.
5. Gimme Some Lip Nude (originally priced at $28 but currently on sale for $19.60) - Definitely for a nude lip lover. You get two full sized lip products (Huda Beauty and Still) and three mini sizes from Tarte, Makeup Forever and Buxom.
6. Urban Decay All-Nighter Lasting Setting Spray Duo ($39) - This is a full sized set of the famous All-Nighter Setting Spray for two. A single bottle retails for $32. This used to be my holy grail until I discovered Skindinavia, who by the way makes Urban Decay's setting sprays.
7. Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Face and Lip Set ($23) - I love Fenty Beauty products and their Killawatt Highlighter in Hustla Baby has a beautiful formula and it is stunning. Trust me, this mini highlighter will last for a long time. Their original Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow is so comfortable on the lips.
8. First Aid Beauty Coco Isles Set ($18) - First Aid Beauty makes the best smelling Coconut scented skincare products. Their Coconut Water Cream and Coconut Smoothie Primer are to die for. Definitely perfect for those who need hydration on their skin and loves a natural glow.
9. Laneige Sleep and Glow Kit ($39) - After purchasing the Lip Sleeping Mask from Amazon in 2016, I was hooked. Thank goodness Sephora started carrying the line. Their Water Sleeping Mask is also lightweight and keeps the skin hydrated. This K-Beauty Brand has definitely stolen many peoples hearts and skin!
What are your holiday gift guide recommendations? Do you plan to purchase any of the items above?
Post a Comment
"there are no strangers: only friends we have not yet met." thanks for stopping by.